Judy's Blog

  • 0
After staying in Sri Lanka and doing this project for six weeks, I have learned a lot. Thanks to the OC team, who provided us the opportunity to come here. We all could see that OC team had been trying so hard to give us life-changing experience! The OCP was trying her best to let all the EPs not only have fun but also learn something like leadership, communication, and cooperation.

Besides, I made good friends here. The OC team and EPs are awesome! It is really a rare chance that you can live with some people from different countries and travel around for six weeks! Because of this trip, I learned many cultures from others. I knew that the world is huge and full of many different things, but now I’m so eager to see the world by myself!

However, the project has not ended. I am looking forward to seeing AQUA 3.0 finish the work we hadn’t finished, doing something to prevent people from suffering the CKD decease and making them feel better. It is a big issue and it is really a meaningful content. Hope it can be finished someday!



No comments:

Post a Comment